City Park Segway Tour and Ruined Pub Crawl
From 51.00 EUR
Duration: 5 hour
Select date and participants
OverviewDouble the experiences, discover the City Park on a segway and on the evening take a pub crawl in the famous jewish quarter. Make this day unforgattable!
What to expectRegardless of the time of day, the segway tour gives you a perfect overview of Budapest, and it’s most beautiful Public Park. From the fabulous Heroes’ Square you will roll through the whole City Park passing exquisite sights such as the building of the late Art Hall and Museum of Fine Arts, the City Park Lake and the Vajdahunyad Castle towering over it, the Ice Rink and the Hungarian Agriculture Museum. During our trip, you will also see the famous Széchényi thermal bath, the largest spa complex in Europe, the Capital Circus of Budapest and the City Zoo. On the way back you will have a chance to take a look at the fabulous Hungarian State Opera house and much, much more!
After the segway tour be the part of a Pub Crawl
Spending a night in the Jewish district is just as desired by all travelers targeting Budapest as admiring the Parliament building or the Danube promenade. Join us on a night of adventures, make friends, fall in love (with Budapest :) ). Experience the bustling nightlife of Budapest with us throughout the Ruin Bars of the party district on our 4 hour Pub Crawl and end up in one of the most happening clubs to dance the night away.
- Private guided training and tour
- Segway rental
- stops for photos
- he quirky, gripping feeling of our famous ruin bars
- the nicest crowd and new travel friends
- Unique and sometimes even bizarre local liquor
- Shots in all bars and entrance to the club
- If you are up for it: party till the sun comes up
- Skipping lines and feeling like stars
- The Segway tour starts at: 10:00/14:30/17:00
- The Pub Crawl starts at 21:30
- The Segway tour lasts 60 minutes
- The Pub Crawl is 4 hours long
- 10 minutes before the tour
- Segway Tour
- Madách Imre Square
What others are saying (0 Reviews)
No one has left a review so far!