Gellért Spa Entrance + Ruined Pub Crawl
from 34.00 EUR
Select Date and Travelers
OverviewRest in the Gellért Spa in daytime and have fun in the evening with a Pub Crawl!
What to expectPart of the famous Hotel Gellért in Buda, the Gellért Bath complex includes thermal baths that have special thermal water from Gellért hill’s mineral hot springs. The bath complex was built between 1912 and 1918 in the Art Nouveau style, but healing waters in this location were found in the 13th century already, during the Turkish reign, when baths were built on this site.
The bathing facility standing here today is the most prestigious one in Budapest, visitable during any time of the year. The fast track entry tickets provide VIP entrance, so you will be able to avoid queues and relax in a luxurious environment.
Have you heard about the dark side of Budapest? A legendary nightlife where the city’s lights and music flows together creating a wild river of party-mood that fills up its archaic streets.The perfect introduction into this peculiar world is a carefully compiled pub crawl guided by professionals to make sure you get the best and most out of your greatest evening in Budapest.
- Gellért Spa Cabin ticket
- Skip the line entries
- Free shots in every venue
- The best pub crawl guides of Budapest
- Hungaria Koncert help desk is located in the Gellért Spa by the main entrance on the left-hand side. Check in is between 09:00–18:00. The facility closes at 20:00 and the guests stay until closing time. However, you have to arrive before 6 PM.
- The Pub Crawl starts at 9:30
- 4 hours
- H - 1118, Budapest, Kelenhegyi út 4.
- Gate of the party district: Under the arch on Madach Imre square.
What others are saying (0 Reviews)
No one has left a review so far!